Super S

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Super S oil? My buddy's cousin works at a shop and they use Super S Superflo synthetic blend for their oil changes. I've seen it here and there but never payed much attention. I see that they also have full synthetic as well as all sorts of other fluids (trans, gear..) What are your thoughts?

Smitty's produces oils that are API SA/SB, with no detergent to the API SN oil, with additives. They run the gamut from poor oils to the best SN oils, and based upon Smitty's own website information. In my opinion be sure to read the label, from the bottle, so that you get the correct API Certified oil/weight for your automobile as required by the manufacturer.

I used to live a mile from where they bottle in Arcola, La. I used their stuff for years, bought it from their store on US51. no issues, lots of commercial and public fleets use it too. Good stuff.

Originally Posted By: hardcore302
How is Super S oil? My buddy's cousin works at a shop and they use Super S Superflo synthetic blend for their oil changes. I've seen it here and there but never payed much attention. I see that they also have full synthetic as well as all sorts of other fluids (trans, gear..) What are your thoughts?

hardcore302,

I use Super S cuz it fits my budget and I can still stay with a full snythetic. When it appears Mobil, Castrol and Pennzoil is approaching upwards of 10$/quart you wonder what's going on.

Durango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back