Typical MSDS of Lubegard (ATF,Engine flush, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paraffinic Base Stock CAS # 64742-58-1
Phosphite adduct of vegetable oil 134706-98-2 (this is not listed in engine flush)

Esters 135458-00-3

The MSDS's I looked at typically have these listed with > or < 50% - you know typical MSDS obfuscation......

I didn't like this sentence in the link...

"INCREASE PROFITS BY OFFERING ENGINE MAINTENANCE AND FLUSH SERVICES."

Dr. GimmeTorq,

I think that comment is aimed at service shops - so you think automotive service places are non-profit charities?
lol.gif

They mean what they say - basically you do good things for the customers, the customers come back, profits grow....

Capitalism at it's finest? Is that a problem?
patriot.gif
canada.gif

When Lubeguard ATF additive first came out I recall that the buzz was that it was based on an extract of a plant (jojobe?) that had an oil which was a close match to whale oil in lubricating quality. Any sign on the tech sheets that that is the case?

quote:

Originally posted by GimmeTorq:
I didn't like this sentence in the link...

"INCREASE PROFITS BY OFFERING ENGINE MAINTENANCE AND FLUSH SERVICES."

Preventive maintanence is where it's at be it at a shop or a driveway service.I doubt the likes of Chevron or Mobil just for example will ever invest in throw away cars if ever invented,,second thought a few have been invented and Enginneered,just unknowingly
tongue.gif

Automatic transmission overhauls are at a all time high price with some of these newer designs put in these vehicles. Servicing these is something dragboat really stays on top of

[ December 11, 2002, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: dragboat ]

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Dr. GimmeTorq,

I think that comment is aimed at service shops - so you think automotive service places are non-profit charities?
lol.gif

They mean what they say - basically you do good things for the customers, the customers come back, profits grow....

Capitalism at it's finest? Is that a problem?
patriot.gif
canada.gif

I guess I interpreted it in a different way... like in a zMAX (aka tinted mineral oil) kind of way. My bad... Nothing wrong with Capitalism, as long as it's not used as a justification to rip-off people.
Actually, I have used Lubegard products (ATF Supplement) and they have worked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back