Just cut open my ACDelco filter after AutoRx treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
I just want to add another bit of info that shows what a great guy Frank Miller is. Both before and after I started my Auto-rx treatment, he has helped me with advice on the process, through emails. When I mentioned that I thought the product was worth the extra cost of having it sent to Canada, he asked me how much it cost. When I mentioned that because of our exchange rate, and duty, that it ended up costing me $75 CDN for one bottle, he told me that he has now sent me a second bottle for free! How is that for awesome!! I definitely feel this product has worked for me, and I am sure that my upcoming oil analysis results will show an improvement over the last one as a result. I like the idea that my oil won't have to work as hard to keep the engine clean from now on, that translates into the ability to go longer drain intervals. Thanks again to Frank for all his help here, it's greatly appreciated!

I had to chime in here too. I have an oil-drinking Saturn (is there any other kind?), and I turned to Auto RX as a last resort. Quite honestly, while I've noticed an increase in power, responsiveness, and MPG, my car still drinks oil. I've assumed all this time that I just have worn piston rings -- the weak link in these engines. Frank has gone out of his way to help me out. When I long ago told him I thought the rings were just worn out, he told me that he wasn't willing to give up just yet, and he sent me another free bottle of the stuff to keep trying. The last time I talked to him, he STILL hadn't given up, and gave me specific directions to follow for my car. My point is, this guy believes in his product, and I can tell you that if you want a clean engine, this will give you a clean engine. While mine is a stubborn case, it's nice to see someone who stands behind what he's selling, long past the point when someone else would have said, "yeah, you're probably right. Your rings are probably worn." The last time I checked, my oil usage had dropped from the usual 1.5 - 2 quarts in 3000 miles to 1 quart. I do attribute this to the Auto RX, since I've tried easily half a dozen other products with no results until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back