Auto-Rx Reps/employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Terry is compensated by this company in some way, and he makes no effort to hide it. That's integrity. In the spirit of "Full Disclosure" are there any other posters with an arrangement with Auto-Rx which in any way can be construed as compensatory?
I ask this as Bob's competitive product, Neutra 131, is often defended by Bob. We know where he stands. Others appear on these boards as site sponsors and make no bones about their endorsement of specific products or brands. I have seen many of these posters, recommend competing products on various threads.
This is not meant to offend anyone, or imply any hyping is being done. I just feel it keeps the conversation/advice in the most understandable context. JMO

well, I think all of us make a good effort not to "push" any one kind of product. I setup the avatars on the left for the people who are involved in supporting our site so that they can be readly identified and hopefully those that are interested in supporting the site will consider supporting those that offer their time and knowldge of the products they support. Thats a win win for all involved.

If you really look at most of the posts involved, we may look like we "defend" our products and to some degree it may appear that way but in fact, it is more like educating not defending. Showing what we know, and allowing others to see all sides. Thats why the OPEN forum. Kinda like an open line direct to the distributor, getting answers to questions not normally available to most.

Groucho, Get that cigar out of your mouth when you type
smile.gif

Dyson Analysis is paid for work performed upfront and it is understood that my reputation as being UNBIASED,INDEPENDENT,and NON- DISCLOSING of any product hired to test is well known in the industry. In other words I tell it like it is and keep my mouth shut at the same time.

Sometimes a small inventor or start up company will not have the fees required to properly compensate my work. RARELY, I will take a percentage of sales or stock as payment for services rendered. Either way I retain my ability to keep trade secrets and do testing for the competition while paying the bills. My business is dead if that is not the case. I'm too small to compete with SWRI's of the world. Auto Race engine builders and those who buy their engines are very unforgiving of being screwed by a lube geek like me.

If I promote or am percieved to promote any product on this forum it is because I am allowed to by agreement and I genuinely believe it to be rock solid for those who don't see the privaleged data I do.

You have much the same ethical dilemma as a journalist as your recommendations or opinions if "bought" could come back to haunt you.

Thankyou for the compliment of having integrity, I genuinely work to a standard higher than most and you can find out why by checking my profile on this site.

Terry Dyson

[ September 05, 2002, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Terry ]

Terry,

Thanks for a full explanation. Maybe you even stated it previously on the site. I hope you didn't infer I thought your testing was biased towards Auto-Rx as that would be quite a leap as well as grossly unfair.

I just wanted to know if there were any other posters with any affiliation with Auto-Rx.

Thanks for the time and courtesy.
fruit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back