When is oil HOT? Sunruh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ronh,

it says you have been on here since '08.

have you really not read anything i have written in the last 11 years?

and i've done close to 70 uoa's. yes, SEVENTY!

I've seen all the writing about the oil, but never the actual analsis that shows oil bad after 5hrs use. Hard to imagine.

Originally Posted By: sunruh
ronh,

it says you have been on here since '08.

have you really not read anything i have written in the last 11 years?

and i've done close to 70 uoa's. yes, SEVENTY!

+ 1, I have sent him oil to test for me, the info was well worth it. He is great at cutting through the [censored].

Originally Posted By: RonH
I've seen all the writing about the oil, but never the actual analsis that shows oil bad after 5hrs use. Hard to imagine.

OK I looked and see about 5 analysis posts from around 2005. 65 others weren't made public? Doesn't matter except to always say guys are using the wrong oil and too long after like 65 miles use it is all turned bad by that time where the manufacturer ok 4000 miles between changes is quite differing views obviously.

To OP, just wondering if you noticed any relevant temp changes between any of the oils you have used.

Originally Posted By: jstutz
To OP, just wondering if you noticed any relevant temp changes between any of the oils you have used.

With the original testing, I did not have a temp gauge. Now I do have a temp gauge but it is post oil cooler. So, while I can monitor temps it is far from ideal and scientific. More of an insurance policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back