Pennzoil Ultra 5W-40 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humm, I don't do oil analysis so I can't tell you the details. I do know that both motors are running smooth with no issues. They both run very quiet with this oil. So it works for me.

^
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: chefwong
looks like amazon has stopped carrying this...

Yep it did. Will not understand Pennzoil (Shell) and their sales strategy!

Has anyone found this in a store on the east coast? I am down to 3 quarts and I am going to order a couple of cases soon. This oil has been performing wonderfully at 10k OCI's in both of my GTI's.

Best I've seen is mail-order...but I have yet to ask the guys at my local AAP to order it for me...my stash is pretty full...

Originally Posted By: Astro14
but I have yet to ask the guys at my local AAP to order it for me...

Good luck with that. Every time I asked a local auto part store if they can get it for me, they looked at me like I'm from another planet. Your best bet would be to contact your local SOPUS oil distributor. However, to me, it's just not worth the hassle when I can get M1 0w-40 or 0w-30 for same price or less and it's readily available at most stores.

I'll keep you posted...I own a few cars...so the guys there know me pretty well...this will be an interesting first "favor" to ask...

Has anyone ordered from speacialtylubes.com, which is linked to the Pennzoil website?

They have both the Euro 5W-40 and an SRT 0W-40 approved oil. The Euro 5W-40 is $50 per case of 6. Shipping cost is unknown.

Thanks, and best regards.

Originally Posted By: choi0706
IF anyone wants the ecobox for euro ultra 5w40, I can get them, they are 24 qts each and I use them for all my cars..

email me,
[email protected]

how much are the ecobox running for? where are you getting them from?

Originally Posted By: choi0706
IF anyone wants the ecobox for euro ultra 5w40, I can get them, they are 24 qts each and I use them for all my cars..

email me,
[email protected]

i emailed you several days ago and still no reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back