Mag 1 Oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of this oil, but the local Tractor/Farm Supply has it on sale with rebate for $8 a jug. In looking at the picture, the quart looks very similar to SuperTech, so I'm wondering if this is another Warren Product?

Does anyone know about this oil?

Mag 1 is WPP's brand name oil, they blend oil for many others including SuperTech. MAG 1 is good oil, check out the spec's under MAG 1 products http://www.mag1.com/Default.aspx

[edit] Tractor/Farm Supply's house brand is also WPP blend but I don't know if it or SuperTech, meet the same spec's as MAG 1 oil

Last edited:
Amazon has the 0w-20 for $23.94 for 6 qt's, the 5w-20, 5w-30 and 10w-30 for $29.94 for 6 qt's. All SM. Free shipping and usually no sales tax. Not a steal but seems a decent price on a good oil for those looking to try something new.

BTW Warren tech told me their Accel oil line was standard SM or SN GF4or 5 fare while Mag 1 was over the top.

Mag 1

Thanks everyone,

I think I'll give this oil a shot. I've used many other Warren Products and they've all worked well, so the name brand should be at least as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back