whitney houston drowned.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't waste any sympathy on someone dumb enough to do a whole host of drugs, then fall asleep in the bathtub and drown. I don't care how much talent they had, they should be held up as an example of how not to live your life, not martyred as a star who passed away too young.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
I won't waste any sympathy on someone dumb enough to do a whole host of drugs, then fall asleep in the bathtub and drown. I don't care how much talent they had, they should be held up as an example of how not to live your life, not martyred as a star who passed away too young.

I agree. I'm tired of celebrities being idolized even for their drug addictions. Kurt Cobain, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, the list goes on and on...

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
, then fall asleep in the bathtub and drown.

I could give a rip myself. I would doubt she fell asleep though. She was so inebriated she passed out and her own natural body tendency to wake/ get out of the tub could not kick in. Well, at least it beats going out style on the toilet.

I'm with Pop_Rivit and cchase on this one.

I too, am sick and tired of these so-called celebrities being a dope head, and yet has the respect and admiration from mass public, esp. teenagers.

Sick to the bone I'd say, really sick to the bone.

(**that's why I never fall for those idol thingy since I was in my teens...never before, never will be. It's a distorted/sick society the way I see it**)

Q.

btw: I have no sympathy for Whitney's passing, citing that right-after she passed away: I posted that she's prolly died of DO, which I still insist that to be the conclusion. In a way: she deserve it (that's why we call: cause and consequence).

Benadril alone will knock you out. With Xanax, Benadril and muscle relaxer in her system, it is not surprising that she drowned. Even if she awoke and wanted to get out, she would not be able to.

Of course, it is possible that it was by design and she committed suicide. It's a very effective way to go.

Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
She wasn't the worst person on Earth. She had a daughter who loved her.

I agree there are others more deserving of our sympathies and respect such as our military guys and gals and their families.

Bold part:
So, some people are more human or what? That's goes in opposition to your first paragraph.

The respect part I agree with though.

Originally Posted By: benjamming
Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
She wasn't the worst person on Earth. She had a daughter who loved her.

I agree there are others more deserving of our sympathies and respect such as our military guys and gals and their families.

Bold part:
So, some people are more human or what? That's goes in opposition to your first paragraph.

The respect part I agree with though.

I think he meant other people with less means. When you are rich, you can afford to go to a rehab facility and hopefully get clean. When you are poor, you can't do that and you addiction will cost you and your family.

Originally Posted By: mechtech2
A flawed treasure is now lost.

I greatly blame her husband, who was a bad influence for years.

Agreed. He was a parasite on her career and he introduced her to cocaine.

Can't say the outcome is surprising though.

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Originally Posted By: mechtech2
A flawed treasure is now lost.

I greatly blame her husband, who was a bad influence for years.

Agreed. He was a parasite on her career and he introduced her to cocaine.

Can't say the outcome is surprising though.

Whitney, this is Cocaine.

Cocaine, this is Whitney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back