Favorite water blade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: satinsilver
Where is a good place to get the Cali jelly blade? TIA

Jelly Blade!...Is that what it's called? I didn't know that
smile.gif

I guess that you can buy them just about anywhere in your area. Wal*Mart, K-Mart, TARGET, PepBoy's, AdvanceAutoParts, AutoZone. I don't know what nation wide auto parts stores are in OH. Do you have O'Rilleys?

I bought mine at Walmart* in the auto section in the same aisle as the car polishes/soaps/brushes/towels.

Be carefull! They had 2 types of water blades when I was looking at them(both from "California"). They also have a new(er) blade with the tapered handle(like the Jelly Blade) for less money. But the handle is tapered hard plastic. The handle from outside the package looks just like the silicone handle on the Jelly Blade. The packaging will fool you until you open it up.

Next to that cheaper blade, all by itself, is the one that you'll
want to buy. It's about $19.99 but worth it! You'll never have to buy another one unless you loose it!

Originally Posted By: satinsilver
Thanks guys. I looked at them online on Autogeek. Looks pretty nice. It looks like they have the original Cali blade($10) then the jelly version($20).

http://www.autogeek.net/calcardus.html

Apearently those are newer versions than even the one that I was talking about. The CWB that I have looks a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back