Your Favorite Samual Adams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like Octoberfest. Tried the Winter Blend a month ago at Applebees and loved it but was unable to find it in the stores. So I bought Latitude 48...it's alright...probably wouldn't buy it again though.

My favorite Sam Adams is the NEXT one!
wink.gif

I've tried so many different Sam Adams varieties, and they all kind of taste similar to me... probably due to the fact the the underlying hops they use are the same.

I guess if I want that typical Sam Adams taste, I will get their original Boston Lager. Otherwise, if I want an Oktoberfest, Pilsner, Dunkel, or White Ale... I typically enjoy some other brands that do not have that same underlying SA hop taste.

Latitude 48....I'm a hop head.
However, I would rarely turn down a regular old Boston Lager.

Was just at Rite Aid and they have a SA variety 12 pack for sale for $12 bucks. Has 2 of each-Boston Lager-Winter Lager-Holiday Porter-Black & Brew-Chocolate Bock-Old Fezziwig Ale.
20.gif

Big Sam Adams fan here, but sadly Boston lager is by far their best beer. Don't try their old feziwig or cranberry lambick, terrible.

Whatever the Cherry flavor is. Sorta like robotussin and beer mixed together. Love that stuff.

Originally Posted By: T-Keith
Big Sam Adams fan here, but sadly Boston lager is by far their best beer. Don't try their old feziwig or cranberry lambick, terrible.

Goes without saying it is all personal taste. I wouldn't touch Boston Lager, but to each their own.

I'd probably agree with you on cranberry lambick, it certainly didn't strike any chords with me years ago when I bought it. You might try Blackberry Witbier for something with some berry overtones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back