Andrew Breitbart

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made a BIG contribution to giving us "the other side of the story". No doubt the left is dancing. Let us hope that which he established continues.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
He made a BIG contribution to giving us "the other side of the story". No doubt the left is dancing. Let us hope that which he established continues.

Why is "the left dancing"? Why has it gotten so bad in this country that as Americans, we can't disagree and still be friends and patriots? I strongly disagree with many of his views but I feel terrible for his family in this sad day. He is in a much better place right now though.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
All these folks dying makes one think about what is important in life.

Originally Posted By: Billy007
RIP Mr. Breitbart, Prayers for you and your family.

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: HerrStig

Not a fan at all, but your post is simply tasteless, ignorant and incorrect. I'm sure some will be reveling as he did when Kennedy pasted away. I'm guessing that most will have the same sense of sorry when any 43 year old husband and father passes away.

WOW 43. RIP! And sincerest wishes and prayers for his wife and 4 young kids. He was a much needed voice in the media.

Gives you a moment of pause when someone very close to your own age dies.

Originally Posted By: meangreen01
Originally Posted By: andrewg
All these folks dying makes one think about what is important in life.

Originally Posted By: Billy007
RIP Mr. Breitbart, Prayers for you and your family.

thumbsup2.gif

Exactly.

People who ever met him realize how great he was, very warm, inviting and a the kind of guy you'd want to know.

43. Leaves a wife and 4 kids. God bless them.

Sucks, so young. I don't even know the cause. Was it a heart attack? Truly not foul play.

One of the few in the press who actually challenged the ESTABLISHMENT - unlike the sea of phonies.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Sucks, so young. I don't even know the cause. Was it a heart attack? Truly not foul play.

One of the few in the press who actually challenged the ESTABLISHMENT - unlike the sea of phonies.

Yup.

So sad, he had many more good things to do.

he was a real American, someone who simply could not watch his country decline without doing something.

RIP.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
So sad, he had many more good things to do.

he was a real American, someone who simply could not watch his country decline without doing something.

RIP.

Very well said.....and so true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back