Fuel Tank leak!! need quick cheap fix ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's funny that one would think that a gas tank would have 2 rubber plugs.
as well, a product called seal all, in a yellow tube, is made for gas tank leaks, and works very well.i've used it 5 times, and on all of the cars, the fix was permanent.

Off topic but you could have a leak in your evap canister or hoses. Not mission critical, as long as it isn't causing a vacuum leak in the intake.

Glad you don't have a rolling molotov cocktail going on.

Originally Posted By: chevyboy14
glad you got it figured out I've had a few cars that leaked water into the trunk. One was very weird couldn't find the leak. I Even layed in the truck while we ran a hose over everything and when it was raining by buddy drove it with me in the trunk never did figure it out. Don't forget to come back to bitog!! We are like family here and you signed up so now you are part of the family there's no turning back now.
smile.gif
not being nosey but where you at in Missouri . OK maybe I'm a little nosey but I'm also in mo

thanx. Im in the springfield area, rogersville to be exact. Its all leaked out now, so ill have to wait till the next time it rains to see where its coming from and how bad it is. im hoping its a slow leak regardless of where the leak is coming from. I just want this car to stay running ( and stay in one piece) long enough to pay the highlander off, or until i can at least afford a better beater
cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back