Are you an oil Joker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching Batman - The Dark Knight while recompiling my oil stash list, and I came up with this dialog between Harvey Dent and the Joker.

400970457.jpg

400970458.jpg

400970459.jpg

400970461.jpg

400970462.jpg

You are compiling a list? Is that a list of inventory on-hand or items to purchase? Is it a piece of paper, a spreadsheet, a database? Most people just have some space on a shelf and keep their stash there. When it time to change the oil, they just look through the stash for what will best fit the needs.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Donald
You are compiling a list? Is that a list of inventory on-hand or items to purchase? Is it a piece of paper, a spreadsheet, a database? Most people just have some space on a shelf and keep their stash there. When it time to change the oil, they just look through the stash for what will best fit the needs.

It is a list made up in Open Office (word processor). I have too much oil. I needed to make a list of what comes next so the old stuff gets rotated. I don't have an open shelf to keep everything. I have a shelf rack type thing crammed into a small corner. I live in an apartment and only get a small space for my stuff. I keep it in boxes so nobody gets sticky fingers.

I also have to date my filters so the older ones get used.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Loobed

It is a list made up in Open Office (word processor). I have too much oil. I needed to make a list of what comes next so the old stuff gets rotated. I don't have an open shelf to keep everything. I have a shelf rack type thing crammed into a small corner. I live in an apartment and only get a small space for my stuff. I keep it in boxes so nobody gets sticky fingers.

I find its easier to let Walymart keep my stash for me except for the things I order from Amsoil (some filters, ATF and gear oil).

Originally Posted By: Loobed

So it sounds like I have an oil twin out there ....YES ! I have my stock sorted by date and use the oldest oil first. to your original post, pure genius , thanks for the laugh. only Bitogers would get the humor I am sure LOL !

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Awesome! That sounds like all of us!
Look at my sig file and see why I about fell off my chair laughing! (And my stash will only last me 19 years.)
banana2.gif

John

Originally Posted By: John_K

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Awesome! That sounds like all of us!
Look at my sig file and see why I about fell off my chair laughing! (And my stash will only last me 19 years.)
banana2.gif

John

I laughed until I looked to my left in the closet that is completely full of oil... then I died a little inside, Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 36qts of full syn and that's enough for 6 oci which will be at least 2 years... But I need to buy more especially when Mobil super is only 1/qt.....or so I feel I need to! Lol. Trying not to buy any oil when it's on sale is so hard!

Originally Posted By: volk06
I have 36qts of full syn and that's enough for 6 oci which will be at least 2 years... But I need to buy more especially when Mobil super is only 1/qt.....or so I feel I need to! Lol. Trying not to buy any oil when it's on sale is so hard!

I feel you on that. I recently bought like 300 quarts of oil from Kmart and various auto parts deals. I don't know where to put it all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back