who makes my toyota oem oil filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Wix. There are some made by Denso in Thailand that are rebranded for Toyota. The TRD ones are Champion Labs.

well I have 90915-yzzd1 and 90915-yzzf1 toyota oem oil filter. It say made in thailand, and Denso word on the filter. I think overall toyota oem oil filter are high quality. Denso make filter for toyota. Use it with confidence.

Moto, I have two of those Thailand production filters in my stash, and they are of high quality. They even come in the box with a plastic sheet to protect the filter gasket while in storage, and the gaskets are pre-greased.

well. yzzd1 doesn't came in pre-greased. yzzf1 came in pre greased.

OEM filter is so good. I think I may run 6k oci, instead of 5k. I don't want to waste the excellent oil filter.

when I run fram extra guard, I smell gas on dipstick.

I need to check the dipstick if I smell any gas. If I didn't smell any gas, I run 6k..

Mine are 90915-YZZD1 and I can see the grease right under the plastic sheet. Made in Thailand, the writing is in English & French. I got them from Longo Toyota.

They are painted black and heavy, but not as much as a Bosch Distance Plus.

The instructions still say to apply oil to the gasket though - when I did my own oil changes I did that myself just to make sure it was all smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back