Oxytane? dynos seem to love it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here tried it first hand? I found a close retailer, and wanted to see the thoughts on the subject.

Right thumbs up on making the home brew 1980 f1 fuel. Oxytane is wildly popular in the motorcycle world many great reviews

1980s home brew f1 fuels also had diesel and stuff in them.

Oxytane website features a whole lot of bunk pseudoscience, that may be applicable to pumping low sulfur diesel through 10 feet of garden hose being a spark risk, adds a whole lot of scientific studies from everywhere that don't for a millisecond justify anything that they say, and certainly doesn't explain their "stuff".

Are they using an oronite additive OGA72500 as a cleaner/UCL/friction modifier ?

oxytane.com/mystery/Liquid%20fuels/xlpfuel.pdf

or is it another random piece of information ?

That's what I was wondering, but with all the top level information seemed kind of awesome.

get this stuff
1513.jpg

Originally Posted By: Diesel1
That's what I was wondering, but with all the top level information seemed kind of awesome.

There was heaps of information on all sorts of stuff...

problem is, it's like taking a photo of a library, and selling your product at the library desk...the information content of the library isn't necessarily distilled into the end product.

Your right about the analogue ,so many credited sources can't be hallucinating. Unless we are making vinegar sweet with leaf again???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back