Who supplies gasoline to the fleet farm stations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who supplies and is it and is it good. I've been trying to find ethanol free stations that have 87 and 89 octane, fleet farm and a marathon station came up near me. I usually stick to a top tier, kwik trip or BP all those stations have ethanol with the exception of 91 octane.

Only a single data point, but I bought 17-18 gallons last June in Winona, MN in preparation to drive my Dad's '63 Ford Galaxie to California (now my responsibility to preserve and protect). Best mileage of the trip by 10%.

Originally Posted By: 11crv
Who supplies and is it and is it good. I've been trying to find ethanol free stations that have 87 and 89 octane, fleet farm and a marathon station came up near me. I usually stick to a top tier, kwik trip or BP all those stations have ethanol with the exception of 91 octane.

It doesn't really matter who supplies it. It can be one distrubitor this week and another next week. Gasoline is a fungible commodity and it's delivery to the retail distribution point is only determined by contract price and logistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back