ayybody ever heard of No-Rosion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody ever heard of a coolant additive called No- Rosion? I bought some about 5 years ago and used it in all of my vehicles, even my John Deere riding mower and my cooling systems are spotless! It said to renew it every 5 years but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I was wondering if any of you guys had ever used it. I got it from Jegs for a turbo Buick I had put a new radiator in but can no longer find a retailer that stocks it. Thanks,G

Have been to their website, shipping is as much as a pint of their product! I was wondering if I might could get it through a retailer.Will give them a call. Thanks,G

I change my coolant yearly. Get it on sale, PEAK 50/50 for $2 gallon after rebate. Haven't had any problem with radiator replacement for last 10 years. Additives in coolant wear out. Very cheap insurance for me.

I have brought that company up in various posts on here (I may have even started a thread about them-do not remember).

Most of the time I was met with flames and extreme disdain by most on here for even mentioning them, such was the hatred of that compnay, the claimed uselessness of their products, and the supposed ridiculousness of their theories/chemical technologies.

Maybe you will have better fortunes with the members on here concerning their products than I have had in the past?
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back