Opti-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opti-4 is the highest quality petroleum engine lubricant available, and is formulated specifically for the severe demands of power equipment.

Opti-4 is a unique blend utilizing patented Eutectic additive technology for anti-wear characteristics combined with the industry's highest standard for anti-corrosion and thermal stability. Through the use of the Eutectic additive, Opti-4 extends the life of any 4-cycle power equipment engine by reducing friction, heat, and wear.

Interlube is so confident in Opti-4's ability to increase performance and extend engine life thru its Eutectic anti-wear additive that when a six-pack of Opti-4 is purchased with a new piece of 4-cycle power equipment, Interlube will Double the engine warranty on internal engine parts. Interlube takes the standard manufacturers engine warranty of two years and Doubles it to four years. Not only is your engine protected from wear, but you are protected from potential costly repairs for an additional two years
ANYONE USE THIS?

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is....

But no I have never seen or heard of it before...

---->
rolleye0001.gif

This product appears to have a lot in common with "Optimark". Optimark cost money to develop but did not provide any benefit, and probably no one here (except me) has ever heard of it either.

I fail to see why you would want solid lubricants inside an engine. Why would prefer a lubricant that claims it is is an improvement over Teflon and opti-4 "..produces an action that causes the metal surfaces to restructure. The metal deforms .." ?

Originally Posted By: bob4558
... Interlube will Double the engine warranty on internal engine parts. ...
When the internal parts suddenly become external - is the warranty null and void?
smile.gif

OP: Now why would silly ad copy that would describe most ANY pcmo/hdeo lubricant currently on the market pique your interest? I ike the eutectic to describe the organo metallic AW/DP components. Not so sure its a technically correct application.

I was looking into who made stens 2 stroke oil and they make the stuff for stens thats how I found Opti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back