New Mobil 1 EP filter??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen these yet or posted? browsing Meijers tonight i spotted them,says holds 3x more dirt with a different sequence test number, the old box says 2x,wanted to look closer but the wife was dragging me out.

1217111417.jpg

Very interesting. I will try to find out more about it but I have never seen one. It definitely must be a new filter line. Did you get to see the date it was made? I assume not since your wife was dragging you out of the store;)

I have an M1-101 made 09-19-2011 and it is not any different spec or appearance wise than some of the older ones I have.

No i didn't,took both filters outa the box they "seemed" identical except for the dirt holding capacity and filter tests and label.I wonder how thick the media is compared to the old.

maybe others can check there Meijers and report in.

not true for M1C 251 catridge though... old version was yellow media + blue plastic caps (w/ made in china imprint), now new version is bright yellow media + metal frame, made in USA

I've used those filters and continue to use them. They are a top notch filter for exteneded drain intervals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back