Cooper Weather-Master S/T2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited I have to post this..Found lightly used set of these tires, used roughly one season. 90% Tread remaining..All for $65.00 plus $40.00 to drive and get them and $40 to mount and balance..It was the deal of the century..They are really aren't all that loud or anything..They should work nicely in the snow. Hurray! for me..LOL!

Yeah, that's pretty cheap. I have 8/32 left on mine after 7 seasons and 20k miles. They've worn well.

They're smooth and reasonably quiet on the highway. Steering feel and response is good for a winter tire. Dry traction is okay. Wet traction is poor. They're great in deep snow. They do okay on hard-pack snow in a straight line but don't turn that well. They've always had plenty of traction under braking in all winter conditions, but that's with studs. My studs are still in decent shape.

Unfortunatly, I put a lot of miles on my car per year..The snow tires easily will get 8 to 10 thousand per season. Wonder how long they would last in miles, there never rated for how many miles they will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back