Z-Alt Muscle Car Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Johnny
Originally Posted By: Boss302fan
I am leaning towards trying it in my 1963 Ford Galaxie R code(427) in Spring.

32.gif
Boss302fan, do you happen to have a picture of this 63 Ford Galaxie R code (427)?

Sure do. I noticed that you are in Wi and if you ever get over to Oconomowoc stop over and see it...

Is this company and/or their oil still around? Just curious...

Don't know but their website is still active.

I logged on last night,,and the website was up and running,but they don't give you much info.There wasn't any pricing,however they did give me a location where to purchase it,apart from online,,,but it doesn't really matter,,I'd probably be better off to order it online because the location was Year One and they are right about a 100 to 125 miles from me.Unless I can borrow someones Honda civic,,,I have no doubt that shipping would be a lot less,,than the cost of the fuel to drive.I guess they give you a price when you order it,,but,,the website is there.

Anyone else using this oil? I just did an oil change with the 20W50 yesterday and I will let everyone know how it goes the next month or so...

Bossfan, what did you think of this oil? Is it still in your rig? Just curious
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: goneflyfishin
I hear it's good oil.

I have used it and it seemed fine. Just have not heard anything about it in a long time.

Originally Posted By: goneflyfishin
I hear it's good oil.

I have used it and it seemed fine. Just have not heard anything about it in a long time.

Neither have I and last time I looked at the website it was outdated. Saying a product would come out but no information on it and the date way in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back