Any Mobil Super Synthetic Users ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 345hemi
anyway i didn t come in here to argue with anybody. i was answering a question. i used its not bad and its little bit less expensive! i trust my mechanic cause i been going to him for years. here sum data on the oil and hope this is helpful!

http://www.mobil.com/USA-English/Lubes/PDS/GLXXENINDMOMobil_Super_Synthetic.aspx

345hemi,

I'm with you dude! I mean this synthetic has attracted my attention cuz it's priced in my pocket book. I of course would always like to use Mobil 1 but here in California it's cost is practically the same as Pennzoil Platinum, Syntec and Royal Purple. When it comes down to around $8.89/quart that's way too much no matter how good everyone say it is. Again, Super Synthetic is priced right until PEP BOYS and such realize how good it is and fins a way to hike the price up more.

Durango

Durango,

it was $6.49/qt at pep boys and now i heard walmart carries it for like $5.49/qt. its a nice alternative to mobil 1. its an exxon-mobil product so i'm sure its not bad stuff. my hemi hasn't needed to be topped off with any either and when i checked the dipstick the oil is somewhat still clean. try it is all i can say. im really pleased with it and may get it again considering my car takes 7qts. my oci's are between 5000-7000 depending on my driving.

345hemi,

Like I said in my previous posts I'm currently using this good oil now and have been very satisfied with the results. I just got back from my annual trip to Arizona and useing it I have found that my MPG has increased slightly by a hair but it's good news to me. In my Durango I got from my overhead computer a 21.3 MPG as an average.

Anyway I wish Mobil 1 was $6.49/quart!!! Here at my local PEP BOYS it's practicallt priced as high as Royal Purple and that's around $8.99/quart. Sorry you guys I will not pay for that no matter how good it is. That's why I had no choic to start buying Super Synthetic.

Durango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back