Clazzio Seatcovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for some good seat covers for my truck. Does anyone have Clazzio seat covers? Its $450.00 for leather with perforated leather inserts and that includes front&back covers. For a front and back set, $450 shipped to my door is a good price I googled and looked up information and the fit and finish seems amazing, almost to the point that you can't tell they're aftermarket leather seat covers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-2011-Fo...ht_6868wt_1054

That's strange I copied the URL straight from the web page. I'll fix the link when I'm at my computer again and not my phone

I have them in my Toyota Sienna. Fit and finish are great. I've also had Wet Okole seat covers and Coverking seat covers in other cars. In my opinion, the Clazzio were the best followed closely by Wet Okole. The Coverkings were pretty cheap.

The Clazzio seat covers are very easy to install (although they do take a bit of work/muscle to stretch the material over the seats). The only trouble I had were the headrests. Because of the material, it's a bit hard to stretch and I tore it slightly because I was bit too aggressive trying to force the covers over the headrest.

But anyways, to answer your question, I have the Clazzio seat covers, and in my opinion, they are a great AND cheaper alternative to professionally installed leather seats which would cost upwards of over $1000.

Of course, the Clazzio leather covers will never be as nice as professionally installed leather seats (or factory leather) but NO seat covers will be. The Clazzio's do come very close though. It took awhile for my family to even notice I had seat covers. They thought it was factory leather.

Last edited:
How patient of a person are you? If the answer is "very patient", I'd go with these instead (assuming they fit your vehicle).

I installed a set of these on a friend's CR-V. The fit, finish and end result was awesome. I just don't seen any way that an add-on cover would fit as well as replacing the factory cover. The end result was a better-than-oem cover, with OEM-level fit. I won't lie though, there was quite a learning curve. It took a couple of days to complete, though I could do it again in 1/4 the time after doing it once. Then again, I'd never done any upholstery work, and had never touched a set of hog ring pliers before doing this.

This is the seller from whom she got the seat covers, and the quality of the covers was excellent.

The good news is that my heated seat just broke, and armed with my new-found auto upholstery skilz, it won't take me too long for me to replace it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back