Smoke wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a run!
banana2.gif

Tony is the man and my life long hero. He drove today like I have never seen before. A true champion in anything he touches.

Carl Edwards, All I can say is class act. Ford and Roush racing should be proud to have Carl.

Tony straight up won the race and the championship. He drove the wheels off the 14. He's the class act! Great race and championship fight. The best man (team) won.

I wish Alan Kulwicki was there to see it.

That was one heck of a race, agreed. I can't believe he passed 70 something cars to win. Carl Edwards is one heck of a guy. The whole Nascar community should be proud of him. I have a lot of respect for him.

Tremendous! I unfortunately missed the race but am recording the playback on ESPN2 right now. According to one article I read Tony passed 118 cars. What a driver and he has won in everything he has driven. He won a World Of Outlaws sprint car race in Ontario this year. He is a past IRL champion and in 1995 (I believe) won the USAC triple crown (Sprint Car, Midget and Silver Crown titles). And let's not forget he has won twice at the annual Chili Bowl in Tulsa OK which is probably the most prestigious midget race in the world. A true champion. Well done Tony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back