What Is Everyones Favorite Brand Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah we have wawa all over.

Ive found it no better or worse. For one thing, if it is cheaper than name-brand, your chance of having a quality, properly additized gasoline is from them. They seem to run a pretty good ship.

I recently found a place called eastcoast which is russian no-name gasoline, but it seems to provide better MPGs.

Turnover and a well kept station is important to me... Wawa tends to give this.

That said, especially if I see a shell or top tier brand with competitive price, Ill go there.

Chevron....but I can't get it in NY, NJ or anywhere North of VA.

So I try to find the lowest price gas, with a lot of fill up traffic, and add my dose of 3 ounces of TC-W3 and 3 ounces of Chevron Techron/Gumout Regane to each fill up.

Works like a charm....

Last edited:
Costco.. which equates to whatever's cheapest as the depot!
I can't bring it upon myself to goto Chevron and buy their products, directly. all the money they rake in.. I'd rather buy something 2nd hand that came via chevron so I don't directly contribute to their massive profits.

I do however massage the cheap gas with redline SI-1, seafoam or MMO every so often.

Hello, CGT is my brand.--->Cheapest Gas in Town<---- I go on the highway so much I've never seen dirt or gum buildup. I live in the congested Northeast so I don't think there's any stale gas anywhere to be had. Who do I trust to be faithful to whatever additives are put in gas? NOBODY Kira

When I lived in FL I used Shell exclusively. Now that I'm in NY again I use either Mobil or BJ's. Recent fill up I got 28.6 mpg out of the Grand Am on Mobil.

What ever is the cheapest and sold at a station that sells a lot of fuel since it does not matter.

Bill

Wawa? What the heck kind of name is that? I get generic Chevron gas from the cheapest place in town. Theres only 3 suppliers here. AMPM, Chevron and Shell. AMPM only goes to their stations so I'm guaranteed to get Chevron or Shell gas any where else.

Wawa has the freshest gasoline around here. They receive a daily tanker because of the volume that they sell.

So what's most important? Freshness or Top Tier?

Jim

Last edited:
I use only Mobil because all their stations seem to be maintained very well and their prices are one of the lower ones in my neck of the woods...Where I get my Mobil now in Broward County at least once a week some inspector from Mobil is giving the place a thorough inspection..The rest rooms are so clean you can eat off the toilet.

I know of people who buy from very busy gas stations [Race Trac and other odd name stations] and have gotten a nice takeful of dirt that left them stranded on I-95 or worse yet in a not so nice area...It generally costs around 1100 bucks or more to get the car back on line again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back