What i'll be doing today NASCAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
No way, it's gonna be Cousin Carl!

You know Im a ford guy, but Not a mommas boy fan. Carl has talent but when you look at Tony and all of his accomplishments how can anyone not root for a guy like tony.

I love the interview when tony ask carl if he has won a cup championship, Usac championship ( let alone triple crown ) IRL, WOO, Late model, and modified.....carls response " How old are you "

Now going for an pwner driver championship. People say sports figures shouldn't be roll models but I disagree. Tony IS someone everybody can look up to.

Carl has had a great season and I have gained respect for him during this chase. When he is the 1st to congratualte tony when he wins shows alot of class. This couldn't be a better situation going into homestead. This is a good track for carl aswell.

Tony also owns multiple dirt tracks and is the owner of Custom Works RC.
http://www.customworksrc.com/index2.php

Last edited:
I just hope there aren't any mystery cautions, intentional spins, or other shenanigans. That [censored] is getting rampant in Nascar these days.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
I just hope there aren't any mystery cautions, intentional spins, or other shenanigans. That [censored] is getting rampant in Nascar these days.

I agree I hope the other Roush and Hendrick guys keep their noses out of it and we see a clean Good race.

I at one time didnt have an axe to grind against Carl Edwards,but when he tried to kill Brad Keselowski on the track,I lost a lot of respect for the Subway kid.I think Stewart has made a remarkable comeback,especially as an "independent" owner/driver,and he certainly deserves it,but still,I would like to see Ford/Edwards take it.Chevy has enough titles,they dont need any more.Would rather have seen a Dodge driver take it,but,they came darned close!

Go Harvick!! Ok, so he's out of it but he can still win the race.
Either Tony or Carl will be a good representative for NASCAR. And better yet, Kyle has no chance!!
15.gif

For me it has nothing to do with the brand. Its pure driver for me. If Smoke went to dodge tomorrow ( I HATE Mopar ) I'd follow him. Sure glad that will NEVER happen, he will never leave chevrolet. Between cup and his sprint car teams he has to much invested...one reason he got out of JGR

BUT if tony wins and carl leads the most laps Tony still wins it all. Like racing should be it's about winning. Those 4 wins would surely prove that and might just be what NASCAR would love to see happen

2 Roush engines have blown already. I bet carl is worried right now

Last edited:
I'm rooting for Stewart. If he can win a championship as an owner-driver, that will be a unique accomplishment in this era of superteams.

Originally Posted By: Smokefan1977

2 Roush engines have blown already. I bet carl is worried right now

I bet they were running M1... oh wait, it's just a FORD!!
23.gif

Go Tony!

yeah the engines that went south had nothing to lose so i would suspect some R&D.

Tony's drive from the back has been impressive. if he gets to carl it's going to be very interesting. Not many ford around carl right now.

Crew Chief Bob Osborn sure doesn't seen to confident right now

FWIW Roush has been a longtime valvoline team.

Doug Yates is an awesome engine builder regardless. He can build 1 for me anytime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back