Lubro moly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody I bought lubro moly engine friction I wanna use it on my 96 toyota corolla has anyone used this oil treatment my car runs good. But miles are going up I have 185000 miles my car engine makes lot vibration noise I wonde if this will work and can I mix this lubro moly with convetional oil thank u

I doubt it will fix any vibrations, but it's definitely safe to use. I assume you're talking about the MoS2 additive?

Yes that's the one am talking about I had all motor mount replace sometimes it's quiet but it idle loud thanks

I'm using it right now and can't tell the difference. Tip: Make sure you shake the bottle well and rinse it with new engine oil. I took me about a quart of new oil (about 15 rinses) before I can see the metal bottom of the can.

With MMO and TC-w3, I can tell the engine goes very smooth.

I just had harmonic balancer replace change oil every 3000 miles change plugs. Every two years am gonna give lubro moly shot I will let everyone how it goes

I'm running a ~5% dose of MoS2 in my Focus right now. I've had it in for 2 weeks, and for the past few days the engine does seem to be slightly quieter and smoother. Of course, this could also be my imagination. Who knows. I'm also using M1 right now, and on this motor and on every car I've had, the engines have been a tiny bit noisier on M1, FWIW. Still a great oil though.

hello everyone i changed my oil and added lubro moly engine friciton the car still sound the same but they say give 500 miles or more to see result now has anyone used it before next time i do an oil change do i add whole bottle or half anyone knows more info would be great thanks

I've used the Lubromoly and other MoS2 additives and in my experience :

- It wont fix any major rough running problems.

- It can increase MPG's a little bit.

- In the case of some loss of oil/pressure calamity it definitely will increase the amount of time you have to react before you trash the engine. I had first hand experience of this and the effect of MoS2 in the oil was almost unbelievable in this regard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back