bye bye Kyle Busch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forcing a guy into a wall, under caution, at high speeds = suspension. NASACAR would be nuts not to substantially discipline this guy this time.

Great thing nothing happened to Ron Hornaday.

Kyle did nothing wrong, IMO. Hornaday took a hard right turn into Kyle, causing him (Hornaday) to lose control of the back end, ending up with him (Hornaday) putting Kyle into the wall. Hornaday raced dirty, and he was retaliated on. That is what happens in NASCAR, and all the drivers know if they drive dirty that there will be retaliation. The situation looks worse than it was because Hornaday hit the wall hard. But how hard he hit the wall isn't the issue, it is the provocation and the predictable response to that provocation. And he (Hornaday) may have cost himself the truck series championship.

No excuse for what Shrub did. Hornaday did himself no good. He had numerous opportunities to lift and get out of the situation but choose to keep his foot in it. Should be smarter than that but that is Hornaday's style.

Will Nascar sanctions carry over from one series to another? Not sure if that has been done before, but if not this is the case to start.

Just like his 98lb weakling brother who has repeatedly gotten into it with Tony Stewart, Sterling Marlin, and Jimmy Spencer who made Kurt his personal bobble-head doll.

Kyle bush what a shame.... He can drive its to bad he's an idiot. He acts all tough in how car but face to face he runs away. Literally remember the harvick bush incident he ran away like a coward . It's a shame Sr or Allison aren't around they.would give him a whoopin.

i don't think hornaday did anything to provoke this, they were racing for position, had to squeeze around a lapped truck and it looks like hornaday got some bad air and lost some down force and got loose, busch needs to be severely punished for this. nascar is the roughest of the paved track racing series but that was WAY over the line.

Originally Posted By: mopar_monkey
i don't think hornaday did anything to provoke this, they were racing for position, had to squeeze around a lapped truck and it looks like hornaday got some bad air and lost some down force and got loose, busch needs to be severely punished for this. nascar is the roughest of the paved track racing series but that was WAY over the line.

Absolutely have to agree with you. Hornaday just got loose during a period of hard head-to-head racing. Bush, OTOH, purposely put Hornaday into the wall during a caution. Bush should be suspended from the truck series for the rest of the season and cautioned if he does anything like this in Nationwide or Sprint during the remainder of the season, he will be banned from NASCAR for the rest of the season.

The main point might be was that Hornaday was I believe in 2nd place in points and this put him out of the race which effectively eliminates him from any chance. While I generally like Kyle he still doesn't use his head sometimes. He can drive the wheels off a car, but he lets his temper get the best of him. Nascar doesn't penalize a driver in a different series so Kyle is good to go in the Sprint race. However I wouldn't be surprised if Nascar doesn't find some reason to give him a black flag or give Kevin the car owner I believe a green light for payback. Which I just happen to believe that green light or not Kevin would be happy to do.

Nascar hit him pretty good, no Nationwide or Cup races this weekend. He was just about done in the chase anyway.

This thread shows KB is good for Nascar. He's got tremendous talent and he's a hot head. What he did to Hornaday is nothing compared to what other drivers have in retaliation.

KB is kind of a modern day DW - everbody loves to hate him because he's got a temper and he's a good driver.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not a good driver if he retaliates at 100+ mph. A real man gets in a guy's face one-on-one, that is retaliation. A wimp does it with his car.

Why didn't Vickers get punished last week for retaliation on Kenseth? He was in position for the championship too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back