FL State Trooper arrests cop for reckless driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad this happened. A while back I saw an NHP cruiser driving very erratic and at high speed. Ziging in and out of traffic, etc. NO lights on.

I contacted NHP command with a very specific time and location (freeway) along with an account of what happened. The light was bad so I couldn't get any numbers off the car so they said they couldn't do anything.

They think the badge gives them immunity from the laws they are supposed to be enforcing. Who watches the watchers?

Originally Posted By: ULVER
mad.gif
He's back on the street... This should make ya angry!

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Attor...-133041778.html

Excuses...Excuses...

There is an excuse for everything and everything has an excuse. Modus operandi of a narcissistic psychopath.

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Seen quite a few hitting the lights/siren just to go through a red light.

I actually had one Leo in front of me this afternoon turn on his overheads to speed though a school zone..He shut everything off once he left the 15 MPH zone..I see the red light thing you mentioned all the time.

Stuff like happens alot. Firefighters can be just as bad. Using their trucks for a grocery/fast food run.

SEPTA buses in Philly seem to think a red light is an optional stop. Have seen many start rolling before it turns green.

Easy to see why so many are frustrated with Leo etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back