Snapper 00 grease...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a few sources with a Google search. Stens also makes a "00" equivalent : http://www.m-and-d.com/ST-770-123.html

770-123C.jpg

Joel

My local hardware store has the Stens in stock... They do service small power equipment so that would likely be the reason, but any Snapper dealer should have it...

As far as what is it, it's a moderate thickness grease that has roughly the consistency of ketchup, will ooze but not pour...

Originally Posted By: TFB1
My local hardware store has the Stens in stock... They do service small power equipment so that would likely be the reason, but any Snapper dealer should have it...

As far as what is it, it's a moderate thickness grease that has roughly the consistency of ketchup, will ooze but not pour...

Thanks for that description, I could not wrap my head around the idea of grease coming in a container that resembled a gear oil bottle.

Originally Posted By: Big_Kat

Thanks for that description, I could not wrap my head around the idea of grease coming in a container that resembled a gear oil bottle.

Yeah I recently overhauled the differential on my Snapper walk behind, thus went through figuring the stuff out myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back