DNJ brand auto parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these rings for my project saturn off rockauto.com. They were the cheap option. Box claims "quick to seal, long to wear". Awesome! But here's the best part:

S3010029.jpg

dnjS3010031.jpg

(I have, for sake of reference, searched the box/paperwork/parts themselves for a country of origin and not found any.)

I always wondered what DNJ products stood for. I'm assuming that they're intending the name to mean that the supply auto parts for both domestic cars and Japanese cars?

ETA: Nevermind, I looked up their website: "DNJ Engine Components, with over 20 years of experience, has become a full line provider of Domestic & Japanese engine parts for all cars and trucks and offers listings of all engines."

Let me know how those rings work out. They're cheap, and I'm thinking of buying some from Rockauto for a project of mine.

Last edited:
If it doesnt say where its made,they are obviously ashamed.Plus its illegal (not to reveal the truth),as everything is supposed to have country of origin proudly displayed.Probably China or Taiwan.

"A USA Company" sounds more like a shell company that imports from the cheapest source.

It's not a company with whom I'd ever do business if they're not honest enough to put the country of manufacture on their product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back