From Russia with love :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found couple interesting pictures that gives another big + to Liqui/Lubro Moly products.
Post about Suzuki Grand Vitara with 71.6k miles that was bought in US and brought to Russia.
Valve cover was popped open and sludge spotted.
Pictures before and after:
post-2-1237448329_thumb.jpg

post-2-1237447274_thumb.jpg

post-2-1237447301_thumb.jpg

Liqui Moly flushed were used between changes and LM Molygen 5w-50 oil. Picture of results made after 7 OCIs and around 100k miles on odo.
here is original link were you can see large pictures if you click.
http://www.oil-club.ru/forum/topic/40-40/page__st__30

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. I wouldn't call the original condition of the engine as full of "sludge". Very serious varnish.

Looks like it cleaned things up very nicely. Good job.

I looked more closely to that website. Very similar to BITOG. They should rename it to ivanistheoilguy.ru
smile.gif

About UOA- they are copied from American websites.
Looks like comrades liked American Made Maxlife Synthetic
smile.gif
among with 5w-40 Maxlife from Netherlands

Last edited:
^agree I was thinking about another topic I've created in photo section with lots of sludged engines.

Translated Russian post LMAO

And you just might not go 35 thousand miles for that would clean the engine. And do it accelerated. You take in the store Chevron cheapest on 400r of a 10W40 or 10W30 cans in five five-minute pour the old oil drove 5 minutes, poured, poured a chevron on the level, gave the car drive through the city on it, came back filled five minute drove, leaked, flooded again And so the chevron 5 times - your words,
do not you think it's FULL nonsense?? What is RAIL CITY? Nah .. I do it 5 times in time??
This is not spray poison and Healthy criticism, which you keep for some reason do not know how ...
and your advice literally sounds like - do not want to bathe, wash the engine to run - full nahrenach Engine flushing and Balde for half an hour - Where is reasonable grain??

some expressions is really hard to translate, and some are not translatable.
Computer translate is always LOL.

Originally Posted By: Not the Autorx Frank
Translated Russian post LMAO

And you just might not go 35 thousand miles for that would clean the engine. And do it accelerated. You take in the store Chevron cheapest on 400r of a 10W40 or 10W30 cans in five five-minute pour the old oil drove 5 minutes, poured, poured a chevron on the level, gave the car drive through the city on it, came back filled five minute drove, leaked, flooded again And so the chevron 5 times - your words,
do not you think it's FULL nonsense?? What is RAIL CITY? Nah .. I do it 5 times in time??
This is not spray poison and Healthy criticism, which you keep for some reason do not know how ...
and your advice literally sounds like - do not want to bathe, wash the engine to run - full nahrenach Engine flushing and Balde for half an hour - Where is reasonable grain??

Sounds like translated 'MetalSlug' post....

[censored]. Cyrillic is not allowed? Discrimination! I will complain to UN,NATO, OBAMA,Putin and Santa Claus!!!

Nice clean-up job. Varnish can be tough, some products fail badly at cleaning it up.

What is the actual name on the can your using? The website has Motor Clean and engine Flush Plus. Online people sell Lubro Moly Proline engine flush. Are Lubro Moly and Liqui Moly the same?

I haven't use any yet. But have a can of Motor Clean sitting and waiting for me. Lubro and Liqui Moly is the same brand, Lubro Moly for US line(some one already registered this mane) the rest of world is Liqui Moly. Motor Clean is stronger formulation or concentration over Pro Line flush or Flush Plus. Same products are named little different worldwide. Is you have NAPA near you--it is the cheapest place to get their products.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back