Even if you don't like the Nissan Leaf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lincoln.jpg

Waiting for someone to do this to a leaf to extend its range. Or just for performance art.

I especially liked the copy machine with the black stain on the wall from the exhaust and the technician checking the oil level before anyone could make anymore copies!!

Originally Posted By: eljefino
lincoln.jpg

Waiting for someone to do this to a leaf to extend its range. Or just for performance art.

This is more work than just fixing his AC
lol.gif

Nissan forgot to show the coal fired or natural gas plant connected to the other end of the car charging cord belching smoke.
smirk.gif

Last edited:
they made fun of the volt at the end. should have put a chevy suburban instead and showed 150 bucks spent in gas.

Last edited:
These things are selling, what, 2x as fast as Volts? Why is Nissan's marketing so terrible? I work in TV and literally watch 40 hours a week and have never seen this ad!

Chevy recently made a wise move and stuck Volts (with 18 inch high "Volt" graphics on the side) in nearly all their dealers for demos. Why is Nissan's marketing still-born? This ad had "super bowl" written all over it.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
These things are selling, what, 2x as fast as Volts? Why is Nissan's marketing so terrible? I work in TV and literally watch 40 hours a week and have never seen this ad!

Chevy recently made a wise move and stuck Volts (with 18 inch high "Volt" graphics on the side) in nearly all their dealers for demos. Why is Nissan's marketing still-born? This ad had "super bowl" written all over it.

They are sliver casting it. You will find the ad on Home and Garden channel and National Geo etc etc cable stations. Its kind of lame because the enviro nerds are already on board -they need some mainstream attention.

Originally Posted By: ERAC94
I especially liked the copy machine with the black stain on the wall from the exhaust and the technician checking the oil level before anyone could make anymore copies!!

Yeah, the checking the oil in the copying machine made me chuckle. I missed the black stain on the wall, have to go back and check that out. Little details count.

Originally Posted By: GMFan
Nissan forgot to show the coal fired or natural gas plant connected to the other end of the car charging cord belching smoke.
smirk.gif

Unless the electricity is coming from Niagara Falls...
lol.gif

My wife and I considered the Nissan Leaf, before deciding on a civic. It's very appealing, though I don't buy the notion of saving the planet, as our electricity comes from coal in my area. What turned us away is that we live in a rural area that is about 15 miles or so from the city, so a full charge won't do us much good other than a straight out and back. Furthermore, those who own one say you really only get 60-80 miles per charge, and charging at home can literally take 12 hours or more. The concept is great, and will no doubt be the future of cars. One day the plug ins will have a 300 mile range, and will be ideal to own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back