Hyundai vs Bosch vs Wix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters for warranty as any quality filter will do, but it always looks good when it comes time for possible "policy / goodwill" after the warranty if there is a genuine filter on the engine.

Originally Posted By: cdnbinderdealer
Not that it matters for warranty as any quality filter will do, but it always looks good when it comes time for possible "policy / goodwill" after the warranty if there is a genuine filter on the engine.

Not a very convincing premise, especially if the vehicle is brought to an indy shop.

Originally Posted By: glum
Originally Posted By: cdnbinderdealer

Not a very convincing premise, especially if the vehicle is brought to an indy shop.

can't speak for everyones experience.

And not saying it is cast in stone, but all things being considered if you have the records to show service intervals, quality oil, car is well cared for and in general good shape,etc. It sure looks better than Joe's filter on there when considering if any help could be forthcoming.

Any shop that will treat me better for having a Hyundai filter on there in place of an RP or a M1EP is not a shop I want to be at anyway... If anything, if they see something like an RP, they'll think maybe I know a thing or three... Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back