Good riddance Danica Patick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most over rated driver in motorsports history is taking her T-shirt sales to NASCAR. Goodbye and good riddance. She is a [censored]-poor race car driver. You know that one "win" she is credited with in Indycars? What a joke. She was running in eighth place and started driving at half speed to make it to the finish. All seven cars in front of her pitted or ran out of fuel and she limps to the line. She has never passed anyone for the lead under full race conditions. Not only is she a lousy racer, she is a real prima donna. All you fans of the 'door-slammers' will tire of her act quickly.

As David Hobbs might say, her "appendages" are lacking.

Last edited:
How many other Indy drivers have even one win? For this year there are over 20 drivers with as many or close to starts as DP and have no wins. I am sure you are as hard on them......

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
She was running in eighth place and started driving at half speed to make it to the finish. All seven cars in front of her pitted or ran out of fuel and she limps to the line.
Sounds like she outsmarted the 7 drivers ahead of her.

yea, no ones EVER won a professional auto race by fuel strategy.
smirk.gif

Say what you want, but the last time I put Peak motor oil in my truck, she came over and made me a sandwich.

Originally Posted By: Stelth
Say what you want, but the last time I put Peak motor oil in my truck, she came over and made me a sandwich.
crackmeup2.gif
That's ALL she did?

You in the middle and Junior Johnson as the other piece of bread?

She seems to do better on ovals than road courses. Maybe that is why she went with IndyCar and then they started turning right as well so she wanted to bail.

I remember on one of the Long Beach GP's I went to she was in Toyota Atlantic or Indy Lights and was the talk of the track. It was funny listening to her radio when she crashed out and the four letter words that came out of her mouth.

Originally Posted By: Pablo

You in the middle and Junior Johnson as the other piece of bread?

37.gif

I listened to an interview of her once and she kept refering to her "brand", the "Danica Patrick brand".

Marketing is of course a big part of racing but how many times have you heard a driver talk about his "brand". Taking car of sponsors is part of the job and you keep sponsors by winning.

Danica knows she mediocre at best. She's an attractive novelty in a male sport and that has marketing appeal.

I will sat this, she wasn't the worst female driver in Indycar.

Originally Posted By: CATERHAM
I will sat this, she wasn't the worst female driver in Indycar.

True, the best thing going for Danica racing wise was the knowledge that Milka Duno would finish behind her.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor

Was she wearing this?!?!

09_danica-patrick_20-449x600.jpg

thankyou2.gif
thankyou2.gif

It would be better if she was covered in oil
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif

No boob job needed. She looks all real and soft and nice. I don't care for fake. Danica is a good upper middle of the pack driver and way better than a lot of fellas out there. Who is the male hotshot who is trying to sell male enhancement stuff? Danica T-Shirts are much more classy than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back