Toyota OEM Filter equivilent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denso aftermarket website lists Denso #150-1006 for your vehicle.
RockAuto website lists the same # Denso for your 2002 MDX at $3.32 each (plus shipping).
Denso is listed as the OE manufacturer for your filter on both websites.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but this is what I found on those 2 websites.

Would be nice if you could do store pick up from rock auto. Makes no sense to buy a oil filter for $3.00 and then pay $9.00 to ship it. But I guess that is how they make their money.

Agree with you smoothpapa. I was looking for a stock toyota equivilent. Like closes OEM Toyota filter at the dealer, that would fit an 02 MDX. Since I can get cheap Toyota filters through the dealer.

Did a fairly long search using current Toyota filter app# and Xrefing using Wix site. I found no Toyota # that fit the 02 MDX (doesn't mean there isn't one). Never found a Toyota oil filter Xref site.

I did find the same Denso number listed above using the First Time Fit site.

As for RA, not a B&M store concept. RA is the Amazon of auto parts. Unfortunately they don't have a $25 (or any level afaik) free shipping trigger. If one buys many parts, combining to make larger orders, you can cut down on the shipping charge effect. But, for small individual order like oil filters, not really cost effective with shipping included.

And with current AAP codes and instore pick up they compare favorably with RA on some auto parts including filters. Even Amazon can have some good deal on some parts like filters with free shipping at $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back