Mahle Oil Filters.....good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can get Mahle oil filters for my Scion for 3.95 a piece. Is this a good price in your honest opinion, or should I pay a buck more for Denso made ones...btw for my car the Denso filters are the metal endcap design, not their funky capless design.

Mahle makes some of the highest quality filters in the market.

They are OEM for most of the European brands .

I'd buy anything they sold and totally trust it. Their construction and materials have always been first rate at a reasonable price. The reason why they make such a high quality filter is because the Euro car makers specify very long OCIs. so the filters need to be durable.

Mahle, Mann, and Hengst are the big OEM filter companies for the German marques. If you can get them for a good price, you can use them with confidence.

I know they made good pistons.....got em in my Chevy small block. Just never used their filters since I dont have a [censored] made car....yet.

That is mighty low for the Mahle, I think they are the ones just like the MANN style Purolator Classic. The Denso you are talking about is a stellar filter.

Remember MANN makes top tier filters for Euro OEM's. Mahle also has cheaper filters.

Either way you can't go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back