Women's World Cup: Does anyone care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope....don't care whatsoever. As a matter of fact I don't care about sports anymore period......but female sports are WAYYYYY at the bottom for me.

Originally Posted By: andrewg
Nope....don't care whatsoever. As a matter of fact I don't care about sports anymore period......but female sports are WAYYYYY at the bottom for me.

01.gif

I don't care if it is women's or men's sport, if it is a good contest then I'm at least going to try it. In this case it is a fairly unusual event so I think it is worth watching. However I will say that soccer isn't at the bottom of the list for me. There is one that is probably one of the top three that I think is totally boring and a waste of time.

The good thing with women's sports is that since there is no real money in it, they do it more for the love of the game and the competition.

Take the millions out of it and it is a profession like any other.

While I am extremely anti-title IX, I generally like women's pro sports, especially watching athletic white women running around...

I was bet on US team to win, but 2 thing I feel inside that I need let it out, they loose at the end properly cause of bad luck, or they just underestimate the japan team. anyway its wat its, just have to take my buddy family out for dinner next week, I made a bet if I win my friend take me and my gf out for dinner, if I loose I take him and his wife and 3 kids out for dinner.

I'm losing faith in both USA Men's and Women's soccer teams. I was very disappointed... very depressed the whole week and turned into an alcoholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back