Post pics of your stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
Originally Posted By: kasedian
520gasbarrel.jpg

I win

Hate to say it, but if I actually took pictures of where I work, I would win. We have thousands (somewhere around 5,000 based on my best estimate of the number of rows and stacks) of full drums, hundreds of 270 gallon totes, over a dozen various sized 5000-12,000 gallon tanks, and hundreds of pallets of cases.

This was my personal stash from a few months ago. Some has been added, some has been used.

IMG_20101228_145332.jpg

I spy Redline 5w30
20.gif

oil2.jpg

oil.jpg

oil3.jpg

12qts of VWB
6qts PYB
5qts PP
12qts PU
5qts M1 AFE
2qts ST
This is one of the better threads Ive seen in a long time and I hope we get some good pics.

Last edited:
I was bore, so here its, this little cabinet in my garage I havent open for few year, those mercon fluid I got from advance auto part on clearnance for 10 cent a quart about 5-6 years ago, but never use it, since I do not own a ford.
misubishi oil filter is about 5-6 years old, back then I only run misubishi oil filter on my eclipse gsx AWD turbo, til I learn about pure 1, napa gold, wix.... that little oil mitsubishi oil filter im plan to keep it there for ever lol.
the AFE air filter I bought it when I first joint BITOG LOL !
and those bosh plug +4 is when I first learn how work on car, and no nothing about car, just buy what ever the part store guy tell me the best lol. it [censored] never buy bosch spark plug

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: yaris0128
oil3.jpg

12qts of VWB
6qts PYB
5qts PP
12qts PU
5qts M1 AFE
2qts ST
This is one of the better threads Ive seen in a long time and I hope we get some good pics.

Are those PL14476s for the Yaris?

Not pictued:
12qt Mobil Super 5000
5qt bottle Exxon Superflo
6 more qt Mobil Clean 7500
5qt NAPA Syn

Gave my aunt 10qt of PZ yellow bottle last week for her chevy.

Scored that 5qt bottle of Mobil 1 for $3.00 at Wallymart and all the Mobil 7500 for 25cent/qt back when PartsAmerica.com existed.

IMG_0724.jpg

Due to space constraints, I don't stash. At one point I did, but it became SO pointless to have more than one change of oil for my one vehicle sitting around for months.

I keep 1 litre of ST 5W-20 in the trunk for top-off (even though my Tribute burns no oil so far), and 1/3 of a quart of Motomaster transmission fluid (unfortunate, this it DOES go through!)

But, I DID get a good deal on my last OC - 5L jug of VWB 5W-20 from WM for $11.88; and used C-T 'money' to get the Motomaster filter for free, basically! Oh, and I also 'used up' 2/3rds of a quart of Fram OT that I had gotten from a Dollar Store to use in my Cavalier.

My current stash. Can you tell I like Mobil 1?

sca...0&ysize=480

I can't figure out why it wants to make a link.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Torrid

Say 'thank you' to ImageShack. They don't want you posting your photos on external websites.

My current stash. Can you tell I like Mobil 1?

sca...0&ysize=480

A "closet" Mobil 1 user
lol.gif

That looked like a bedroom closet.. Was it? Tell me you don't store oil in your bedroom!!LMAO

Originally Posted By: DrDusty86
That looked like a bedroom closet.. Was it? Tell me you don't store oil in your bedroom!!LMAO

I can't say what I do with quarts of oil my bedroom...
45.gif

I'm in an apartment for the time being so that's where it goes for now. Maybe I should let my wife know I have some 0w40 and see if she's down for something a little wild!

I'm in an apartment for the time being so that's where it goes for now. Maybe I should let my wife know I have some 0w40 and see if she's down for something a little wild!

Right on!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back