amsoil preferred customer. Where's my discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent 10 bucks for the 6 month preferred customer membership.I bought it through the website. How do you activate the preferred customer membership? It said that as you look at the prices on the site it would automatically apply the 20-25 percent discount to the prices but it doesn't?

There is few AMSOIL dealer around me, but I think they do be dealer just for themself, I dont know, cause they over charge me, cause after they told me the price, I look at the amsoil site and it actually cheaper to order then from those dealer around me.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MetalSlug
There is few AMSOIL dealer around me, but I think they do be dealer just for themself, I dont know, cause they over charge me, cause after they told me the price, I look at the amsoil site and it actually cheaper to order then from those dealer around me.

I'm really at a loss why folks don't sign up as PC's with the BITOG Amsoil site sponsors (or buy from them). Anyways if you do, I can get your PC number pretty quickly.

Pablo I totally forgot we have amsoil sponsors on here. It didn't even occur to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
Pablo I totally forgot we have amsoil sponsors on here. It didn't even occur to me.

Please call 1-800-956-5695, tell Amsoil you would like your new Preferred Customer # and you forgot to use ZO # 515729 when you signed up. They should get you squared away.

Thanks!

I not familar with Amsoil but do they charge for shipping? I do have a dealer close but I was wondering if its still cheaper buying from him close by rather than direct from Amsoil to save on shipping??? how does that work? In other words do they mark it up that much its still cheaper to buy direct from Amsoil even if Amsoil charges for shipping?

Originally Posted By: Blaze
I not familar with Amsoil but do they charge for shipping? I do have a dealer close but I was wondering if its still cheaper buying from him close by rather than direct from Amsoil to save on shipping??? how does that work?

If you order it, sure you get a shipping charge. $11 case or so. Not so bad for the weight and convenience. If you buy from a local dealer he will still indirectly charge you for shipping. But if he does business as I do, he won't charge shipping on top of retail, that's just crazy. He'll know his sunk cost and just add on a small margin. Frankly, it's hard to beat PC.

I signed up using Pablo, The oil, as well as the other goodies is amazingly priced this way...took about 24 hrs before my PC pricing showed up on line.
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back