amsoil EaO Ea15K oil filter question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using the eao09 filter on my lawn equipment and then they quit making these filters for about a year but then came out with these filters. Did they do anything to the design of these filters? Or is the new eao09 version the same 15 micron filter and demensions as the old eao09 filter? It looks like all they did was tell people to stay with 15,000 mile intervals. Just curious cause it's a tight squeeze to get that filter in there. Also is there any way to get free shipping? I want to buy 4 filters and 4 quarts of oil.

Let me simplify this question. Did they change anything when they went from the EaO09 to the EaO09Ea15K?

Same filter, shorter service life recommendations (due to size of filter). Actually the first few EA15K filters I got just had a different label on the box and the filter had the old label. There was nothing wrong with the filter design, just could not hold 25,000 miles of contaminates in some applications.

I use that same filter on my JD X728SE.

If you order thru AMSOIL, you have to pay S&H, no way around that. It would be only $9.10 to ship 4 filters + 4 qts oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back