Fuchs Titan SuperSyn LongLife 5W-40

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to PDSs available in Eastern Europe Titan SuperSyn 5W-40 and 5W-30 are formulated with gr.III oil and though for SuperSyn LongLife 5W-40 and 5W-30 a base oil is not mentionned at all in PDSs I don't see a reason why they should become formulated with gr.IV oils. Besides, it is not in sellers' habit to hide better stuff.

If to believe PDSs, only Titan Supersyn 0W-30 and Titan GT-1 0W-20 are true syntetic oils with respectively gr.IV + gr.V and gr.V oils. All other GT-1 (Pro, Pro Flex, Longlife III) and Supersyn, including Longlife Plus 0W-30, are not full syntetic. PDS of Titan Supersyn 5W-50 says that it's formulated with gr.IV + gr.III. In reality it could happen that it's formulated mainly with gr.III.

Thank you for your greetings, Quattro Pete. To my regret now I'm rare guest indeed, but always enjoy this community. Pity that we don't have a chance to meet face to face somewhere at an annual jamboree.
cheers3.gif

Hi , Sergei.
It is always nice to preoccupy your mind with something pleasant like the elixir of engine life, motor oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back