TCW3 question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been running TCW3 in my beater for about 150 miles and I just changed the spark plugs (which were new ~300 miles ago) and they looked perfect. TCW3 had not fouled the spark plugs at all. There wasn't even a hint of abnormality to them.

No need to worry about the brand....go with whatever is the cheapest, and only use at most 1 oz. per 5 gallons of fuel.....less is more when it comes to TCW-3.....

If you've never ran a Fuel System Cleaner through your car previously, I'd recommend doing that first.....then at your next scheduled fill up, add the TCW-3....basically, the "Fuel System Cleaner" cleans up the junk, and the TCW-3 comes along and "keeps it all clean" per se
wink.gif
TCW-3 has some mild cleaning ability (claims to clean up soot on tail pipes in particular...) but it's a gradual clean...similar to that of Lucas Fuel System Cleaner
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: VR1
Yea you can use it but, I would not. Why would you want to put oil in the gas??

First you post this

Originally Posted By: VR1
Well the way the question was ask it seemed like he was talking about his engine oil. He never stated adding to fuel.

Then when someone gives you some facts, you post this!!!!

You knew he was adding it to the FUEL. You stated it yourself. Dude, are you making stuff up quicker than your brain can process it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He is an idea. If you are unsure of something. Do NOT post your opinion as facts.
33.gif

I noticed in my area they are not all the same.
Most were low ash, only one type of TCW3 was ashless which I purchased all the rest were low ash aka low smoke.

Originally Posted By: Koz1
I noticed in my area they are not all the same.
Most were low ash, only one type of TCW3 was ashless which I purchased all the rest were low ash aka low smoke.

I do not think ash is the same thing as smoke. If you burn wood, smoke goes up and what is left is ashes. When you burn fuel and oil with an over abundance of oxygen, the stuff that is left is ash; usually some type of metal element. (that is what i read, and remembered if my memory is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back