Platinum 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So they took the inventor, Joel Robinson, to court. After five years of US Government study, Mr. Robinson won his case with flying colors. In fact the case was so convincing that the Federal Judge ruled that the US Government must pay Mr. Robinson’s legal expenses and so they awarded him $22,747.51."

So let's see the case number, the court it was held in, the judge's name, the name of the case.

"The Rhodium works by increasing the octane of gas. The Platinum 22 has received a U.S. Patent for raising the octane of fuel, so your engine will perform better without
the use of more expensive fuels. This benefit can be especially valuable."

The patent doesn't mean that much as far as whether it's good or not. Underwater airplanes, disposable chairs, and crustless PBJ sandwichs were awarged patents as well.

Octane boosters claim they raise it a full 10 points. But the gullible don't know that it means that your 87 will go to 87.1.

Last edited:
It is advertised by Micheal Savage (aka-Michael Salvage, aka Michael Sewage). Maybe it uses some of the methane produced by all his [censored].

So you spend $20 to save $10 in gas.

Last edited:
Quote:
HIGHER M.P.G ! ……. 22% FUEL SAVINGS

GOVERNMENT CONFIRMS THE Platinum 22….WORKS !

By injecting small amounts of Platinum and Rhonium into the combustion chamber,

Not sure what Rhonium is. I'm familiar with rhodium though.

But seriously, I guess it could be Lucas UCL colored blue or even possibly water.

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek
Quote:
HIGHER M.P.G ! ……. 22% FUEL SAVINGS

GOVERNMENT CONFIRMS THE Platinum 22….WORKS !

By injecting small amounts of Platinum and Rhonium into the combustion chamber,

Not sure what Rhonium is. I'm familiar with rhodium though.

But seriously, I guess it could be Lucas UCL colored blue or even possibly water.

I saw that to. They spelled it right farther up the page and on the right side listings. Platinum is over $1700 an ounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back