BFGoodrich® TouringT/A® Pro Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to put some new tires on my car. Want a good tread with a decently stuff sidewall since I drive alot of gravel. Havent been able to find much info on these tires. I drive 80 miles a day so the tread life is benefial but I want something that will be decent in snow as well. For my car there 93 a tire for 225/60/16. I have cheap goodyear viva 2 that came on it, worst tire i've ever owned. Only 12k on them and 2 take over 6oz to balance and make driving unpleasant.......

There are many choices for 225/60-16. If long tread life and good snow traction are high on your preferred list then Hankook Optimo H727 and Pirelli P4 Four Seasons are two on the top of the Tirerack customer survey of standard touring all-season at reasonable price. The third on the list is Yokohama AVID Touring-S is a good buy for $79 each.

Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring is at the top of Grand Touring All-Season Tires at $129 each seems to be another good match.

I was lookin on there too but I'm kinda wanting to stay at sams club for the free tire rotation and balancing for the life of the tires.

I checked the total price and selection at Sams Club and Costco, they do not have many choices and their total price are higher than Discount Tires with matching online price. Also, Discount Tires/America's Tire has lifetime balance/rotation too.

My closest store for discount tire is over 50 miles away which stinks. The hankook optimo H727 is looking very good tho

Discount tire has rotated tires 3 times for me, patched two tires, and plugged another for me all for free! Each time they repaired a tire, they re-balanced it as well. I still haven't even made a purchase there, either! They always perform the work quickly and courteously. Next time I buy tires, they will be getting my business. Sam's and Wal-Mart can stick it, for all I care. Like the previous poster mentioned, they have a very narrow selection (basically zero when it comes to performance tires) and really don't seem to have great prices, especially when they seem to charge regular quality tire prices for their cruddy "Wally-spec" junkers.

Originally Posted By: volk06
Decided to go with cooper CS-4 H rated tires at my local tire shop.

A good choice as well
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back