Nokian WRG2 ALL SEASON TIRES

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last set of tires.

Nokian WR G2 SUV P215/70R16

Loved em and they lasted 64,500 miles with a 5 tire rotation.

Good Stuff.

Jim

I think they are getting a new design. They are the Nokian WR A3 and Nokian WR D3. Not sure when they will be available or if they are directly replacing the G2.

Originally Posted By: FordFocus
I think they are getting a new design. They are the Nokian WR A3 and Nokian WR D3. Not sure when they will be available or if they are directly replacing the G2.

That is good news...

They strive for at least a 10% improvement before a change to any tire model.

Good Stuff, Jim

Incredible experience. If the price is palatable you definitely get what you pay for and really much more.

they will not be replacing the G2.

the G2 is still marketed as an "All Weather Plus" tire. Think of the A3/D3 as being more of a "performance snow" tire, versus the more hardcore Hakkapeliitta

Originally Posted By: UG_Passat

the G2 is still marketed as an "All Weather Plus" tire. Think of the A3/D3 as being more of a "performance snow" tire, versus the more hardcore Hakkapeliitta

So they've finally decided to compete head-on with the Pilot Alpin PA2/3, Sottozero 210/240/270, all of the variousSP Winter Sports, etc.??

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: UG_Passat

So they've finally decided to compete head-on with the Pilot Alpin PA2/3, Sottozero 210/240/270, all of the variousSP Winter Sports, etc.??

Good for them...

They have a Very Good Product. Next set for me??? NOKIAN.

Jim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back