Roush Racing kicking butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VR1

Looks like the whole Roush Team is really going strong this year finally nice to see Hendricks fall back some.

Yeah, I would not mind one bit if one of Jack's crew took the whole deal this year!!
smile.gif
34.gif

That FR9 powerplant is really a leg up on the other guys. Look for Mike Helton to find a way to handicap the Fords. Did it with Bill Elliott in '85 , he'll find a way to do it again. Interesting to see the Gibbs Toyotas nabbed for an illegal (HEAVY) oil pan; the RPM ford of Ambrose got caught doing a similar thing (belly pan) to lower C of G. Chad will hafta start thinking of something quick to keep JJ in the running

As long as they beat Hendricks thats all I care about. I can't stand Hendricks I think that whole organization cheats and Micheal Waltrip isn't no better himself stealing from the best team owner/racer/engineer Jack Roush a mastermind.

So glad Pennzoil dropped him. Let them sponsor Hendricks and some of the other half [censored] teams lol.

Originally Posted By: VR1
As long as they beat Hendricks thats all I care about. I can't stand Hendricks I think that whole organization cheats and Micheal Waltrip isn't no better himself stealing from the best team owner/racer/engineer Jack Roush a mastermind.

I'd still rather have one of the Hendricks team win (as sickening as that may be) than ANY of the
37.gif
TOY reps taking the whole deal.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back