seriously, what stores sell Redline SL1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow seriously, is this stuff ever hard to find or what! unless I order it over the internet and pay for shipping which i want to avoid. Its confirmed no where in Canada carries it however I will be going to Florida next week and I checked out (via internet and calling) the Napas, AdvanceAutoparts and Autozones in the miami area and none of them carry Redline SL1. Why is this stuff becoming less popular in stores? I will im going to have to dump it and go with another brand possibly Chevron Techron. I had such good results using redline sl1 in my old 2002 caravan.

Always seen it at Pep Boys. Never anywhere else, but I rarely check (diesels don't benefit from SL1).

spiderbypass, Salvo is just in MD. Great parts store at that, one of the few things I miss from my too-long stint on the bay.

If the SI-1 isn't to be found, you have to visit the redline site and find local dealer, each dealer has a site and most probably stock this product. Find the one closest to you, call them and make it happen. I get to drive by a dealer on a particular trip I take occasionally and it works out great(2-3 miles out of the way).

i forgot about pep boys, thanks. its still a rare product without a doubt!. In the entire Miami, FL area only pepboys and cycle gear are dealers for redline. Its not a product as common as gumout or stp

Originally Posted By: glum
Why be brand loyal when it's PEA you're after?

True enough, but what product has a higher percentage of PEA than SL-1?

because i had great results when i used SL1 in my old 2002 caravan with 215,000km. my second option was chevron techron for sure though.

Originally Posted By: boxcartommie22
o'reillys has it too

Wow, you're right!
thumbsup2.gif

I buy mine from Amazon. If you order multiples from Amazon itself you only pay once for shipping if you're a prime member. I've used Red Line the last few times I've filled up but haven't noticed an increase it anything regardling horse power, get up and go, mileage, etc. I use it per reconmendations of this forum but I've never seen the difference some claim it has.

Canadian Tire USED to carry a lot of it. I've rad on here that Shell got CT to drop RL fuel adds for all the Gumout adds that now fill the shelf.

I've read here that the 'High Mileage' Gumout is a good one, with a decent shot of PEA.

Originally Posted By: eddiedz
Wow seriously, is this stuff ever hard to find or what! unless I order it over the internet and pay for shipping which i want to avoid. Its confirmed no where in Canada carries it however I will be going to Florida next week and I checked out (via internet and calling) the Napas, AdvanceAutoparts and Autozones in the miami area and none of them carry Redline SL1. Why is this stuff becoming less popular in stores? I will im going to have to dump it and go with another brand possibly Chevron Techron. I had such good results using redline sl1 in my old 2002 caravan.

You can go to CarQuest and order some Redline Fuel System Cleaner.

Originally Posted By: thescreensavers
SL? Its S eye, Si- 1

Pepboys is the only place I find that sells it down here.

That's what I've been trying to tell these guys for years, but they don't seem to care. I mean, it's only the product name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back