Any one use Hiflo oil filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one at work asked me about them the brand name is Hiflo. I said I do not know. So I figured I would ask any one on BITOG.. We ride Harley's with the TC engine this is what we would use them in currently we have only used a Harley filter every time.

From all I've heard, they're pretty good filters. I was using them in my old Suzuki GZ250, but didn't keep the bike long enough to make any long term judgments.

Ive used them and they look like really nice filters, as nice as you can expect a mmotorcycle filter to look. I thought it looked like a KN. they are supposed to be the factory OEM brand of alot of makers.

I've used them on ATV's at the recommendation of the dealer & never had any problems. I use Wix on my TC 96 Harley- 1/3 the cost of the HD filter and just as good...

Very Good OEM replacement oil filter. Hiflo manufactures K&N oil filters, the only difference is the K&N has a nut welded on the filter for easier replacement. I have used them on my Harly with good results.

I've been using them for my past 3 oil & filter changes (along with Schaeffer oil). Seems to work well, but I suppose I wouldn't know otherwise unless my engine failed. But I agree with the others; they "appear" to be well-made filters. And they cost about 65% of what HD wants for theirs.

They are as good a motorcycle filter as I have found so far.

They make K&N and many other brands including some OEM. About any motorcycle filter you find with red media is made by them.

Maybe there are better ones out there, I don't know... But I am generally a Wix user, but my local guy sponsors me a little and hooks me up with these at a great price that I can't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back