NANO FUEL ADDITIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching about saving gas and ran into this, "Nano Fuel Additive", and had a good laugh, look at the the claims they make. It seems when gas hit $4 a gallon the magic mileage increase additives hit the market.

Key Features:

NANO fuel additive, a super-concentrated environmentally multi-functional fuel additive that is an "all-in-one" power booster, fuel saver, emissions reducer, engine protector and combustion chamber deposit cleaner. And the proportion is 1: 10000 between our additive and fuel oil.

So, just 5ml Nano gasoline additive can treat to 50L gasoline oil, and it will make your car run more 100KM than before without our additive.

Just 25ml Nano diesel additive can treat to 250L diesel oil, and it will be saved about 50L.

Efficacy:

A) Reducing consumption of about 28%.

B) Reducing harmful matt including CO, HC, and NO, etc. 40%-98%. It is propitious to protect the environment.

C) Increases vehicle's power 20%-32%, and reduces/eliminates engine operation noise and makes driving smoothly.

D) Effectively inhibit or eliminate carbon deposits in combustion chamber including the spark plug, fuel spray nozzle, gas inlet valve, gas exhaust valve etc.

E) Reducing requirement of octane for gasoline engine 4-6.

F) Effectively cleaning colloid and impurities in system of fuel, so the system of fuel will be more cleaning.

G) Makes users to have less maintenance costs, extending engine's life.

It works well for new and old engines, in all fuels and in all climates and seasons. No engine modification is required.

20-32% power increase by something you put into your gas tank *****!!

Originally Posted By: Thax
20-32% power increase by something you put into your gas tank *****!!

LOL! I bet the stuff costs pennies, and with some creative packaging and marketing will make someone some nice cash.

Yeah...if it sounds too good to be true...it probably is...

28% fuel use reduction? Really? Does anyone believe that claim?
Trolling.gif

I have a feeling Nano Fuel Additives are going to be something discussed here a lot in the near future. Nano is a good buzzzzzzzzz word, and useful in oil terminology, in having a hard time with it use in fuel terminology. Those claims mentioned above are totally off the wall though. JMO

Quote:
just 5ml Nano gasoline additive can treat to 50L gasoline oil, and it will make your car run more 100KM than before without our additive

This stuff meets all the criteria for Genuine Snake Oil.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Quote:
just 5ml Nano gasoline additive can treat to 50L gasoline oil, and it will make your car run more 100KM than before without our additive

This stuff meets all the criteria for Genuine Snake Oil.

It sure does.

I wanted to mention that this Nano Fuel Additive is made in China, I was not able to find any manufactures of this product here in the U.S.A.

I tried to look this stuff up.. I ended up finding a product named "Fuel Shot" by a company called Run-Rite. Looking at their product line, they seem to have a full line of things like Lucas or Justice Bros.

Is this the specific product you saw? It makes a very steep claim...

Originally Posted By: WMSmotorhead

Is this the specific product you saw? It makes a very steep claim...

The product I saw is based in China, the " Fuel Shot " product is interesting because you only use it once every 5000 miles or so.

The product I saw needed to be added at each fillup.

Basically the product I saw comes in a package of 5 small bottles, in order to purchase this from China, you would need to buy 100 five packs of this product.

A 5 pack costs ONE PENNY, but they get you on shipping, so 100 five packs of this product would go for about $88.00

100 five packs of this product is the least that someone could buy.

I am sure someone could buy this product from this Chinese Subsidiary and then turn around and repackage it and maybe sell this stuff for about $5.00 or even maybe $10.00 for a 5 Pack. JMO

PontiacFan- What's the name of the Chinese product that is added to each fill up? The claims are off the wall. If a 5 pack costs a penny then their advertising and website is where their major costs are. It certainly isn't in the product itself. Someone could easily buy this garbage repackage it and sell it as some state of the art Nano Fuel Additive to increase mpg, increase power, make an engine last longer, and clean a fuel system up. Sounds like an easy business to get into LOLOLOLLOL!

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
PontiacFan- What's the name of the Chinese product that is added to each fill up? The claims are off the wall. If a 5 pack costs a penny then their advertising and website is where their major costs are. It certainly isn't in the product itself. Someone could easily buy this garbage repackage it and sell it as some state of the art Nano Fuel Additive to increase mpg, increase power, make an engine last longer, and clean a fuel system up. Sounds like an easy business to get into LOLOLOLLOL!

Company Profile
Comapny Name:
Xunsn(X&S) Energy Technology Co.,Ltd

CEO:
Bindy Chen

Contact Person:
Nancy Wu

Email:
[email protected]

Phone Number:
86-592-5065289

Fax Number:
--

Address:
1602#,NO.179,HouPuBeier Li, Xiamen, Fujian, China.

Mainland China

Major Business Focus:
Exporter, Manufacturer

Primary Export Products:
nano fuel additive, nano lubricating oil additive

Major Export Markets:
ASIA, MID-EAST, EUROPE, AFRICA, N-AMERICA, C-AMERICA, AUSTRAL, OTHER, Hong Kong

Last Updated:
2011-04-18

Approval / Certification:

Demarpaint, this product is just a Nano Fuel Additive, I could not find any name, but I was able to get some info just in case anyone here wanted to contact this company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back